Child Relocation in Wisconsin

Child Relocation in Wisconsin

The Wisconsin Statutes outlines the procedure for “Relocating a child’s residence”. 

If you plan on moving more than 100 miles from your coparent with your child, it is referred to as a child relocation. In the case this occurs, Wisconsin law requires you to provide notice to your coparent. If your coparent objects to your move, then your case will be taken to court. In these cases, Wisconsin courts rule according to what will serve the best interests of the child.

For sound legal advice and guidance throughout your child relocation case, contact Kowalski, Wilson & Vang, LLC. We will work to obtain the best possible outcome for you and your family. 

Link to More Information

Published by David Kowalski

Attorney David Kowalski is the founding owner of Kowalski, Wilson & Vang, LLC, handling all family law cases from divorce, paternity, child custody, termination of parental rights, restraining orders, and guardianships.

Recent Posts



We Can Help,
Let's Talk


    725 Heartland Trail #100 Madison, WI 53717

    Hours: 8:30am – 5pm

    123 2nd St Baraboo, WI 53913

    By Appointment

    © Copyright 2024 Kowalski Wilson & Vang, LLC - All Rights Reserved