Wisconsin family lawyers fees can sometimes prevent families from retaining a lawyer. That need not be the case. Kowalski, Wilson & Vang, LLC was established to provide the highest quality representation for a reasonable cost in all family law cases. I ensure reasonable cost for my clients through the following policies:
- A fully-electronic case file. This reduces paper copies and storage costs that are elsewhere passed on to the client.
- You have full access (at no cost) to a secure client web portal including all documents, messages, deadlines, and your case calendar.
- No charge for incidental copies or faxes.
- No hidden fees, or fees for “file opening,” “general materials,” etc.
- With client approval, correspondence and document review is accomplished via email or secure web portal. This reduces attorney billing time and paper/postage costs.
- Video conferences for clients who live at a distance from my offices.
- Online invoices and bill pay for your convenience.
These policies provide you with immediate and convenient access to your information. They also streamline communication so our focus stays on the substantive work in your case. Because far less time is spent on administrative tasks, your lawyers fees are applied where they do the most good-substantive legal work.
I encourage you to call me for a free consultation on your family law matter. We can also discuss Kowalski, Wilson & Vang, LLC’s approach to ensuring reasonable Wisconsin family lawyers fees.